Make someone else a Paul Harris Fellow
Anyone who contributes US$1,000 or more to the Annual Programs Fund or has that amount contributed in their name may become a Paul Harris Fellow. Each new Paul Harris Fellow receives a commemorative certificate, a pin, and a medallion.
Become a Paul Harris Fellow
Simply mail the completed recognition and contribution form (PDF) with your cheque.
Read the Paul Harris Society brochure.
Gifts of more than US$2,000
For gifts of US$2,000 or more, a Paul Harris Fellow is eligible for
- Recognition as a Multiple Paul Harris Fellow
- Option to honor someone else as a Paul Harris Fellow with their Foundation recognition points (formerly called “available credit”)
- Multiple Paul Harris Fellow pin with additional stones. Recognition levels are based on the following guidelines:
Recognition total Pin level
- US$2,000 to 2,999.99 one sapphire
- 3,000 to 3,999.99 two sapphires
- 4,000 to 4,999.99 three sapphires
- 5,000 to 5,999.99 four sapphires
- 6,000 to 6,999.99 five sapphires
- 7,000 to 7,999.99 one ruby
- 8,000 to 8,999.99 two rubies
- 9,000 to 9,999.99 three rubies
Friends, family, spouses, and colleagues make so many valuable contributions to your life. You can give back by donating US$1,000 to the Foundation’s Annual Programs Fund in their honor, which will earn them Paul Harris Fellow Recognition.
You also may give another person recognition points, which are accumulated when Paul Harris Fellows make personal contributions in addition to their initial gift of US$1,000. As donors increase their recognition levels through new gifts, they accrue points, which don’t expire and can be transferred to other donors’ accounts. If 1,000 points are transferred to one person, that individual becomes a Paul Harris Fellow.
The points also can be split between multiple accounts. For example, if 1,000 recognition points were divided equally between two people who had not previously contributed to the Foundation, each of them would need to contribute only an additional $500 to become Paul Harris Fellows.
Donors who are already Paul Harris Fellows become Multiple Paul Harris Fellows if 1,000 points are added to their account. To transfer points, use the Recognition and Transfer Request form (PDF).