For over 80 years the members of our Club have given service to our local as well as other communities for over 80 years.
· Substantial support for many local charities especially those supporting homeless and at-risk youth.
· Sponsoring and supporting young people through the international student exchange and various leadership programs.
· Support for medical research through the Australian Rotary Health Research Fund.
· Many projects that have provided clean water, medical and educational infrastructures as well as teacher education for local communities in Africa, China, India and East Timor.
· Assisting the Salvation Army on Red Shield Day.
But Rotary is not just about Doing Good Things – its about having fun Doing Good Things. Members enjoy their friendship through restaurant outings, theatre parties and sports days. In essence we enjoy ourselves. Yes We Can.